Monday, April 25, 2005

A meeting with the REAL boss

Friday’s email situation was the straw that broke the camel’s back. I have scheduled a meeting with Bosswoman for tomorrow afternoon. I had originally hoped to meet with both Bossman and Bosswoman, but BM will be on hols next week so it’ll have to be Bosswoman. I plan on making it perfectly clear that I consider talking to one of them like talking to both so that she understands that I don’t feel like I’m going over Bossman’s head (they’re equal partners). However, when one wants to get something done at our school, BW is the one to talk to. BM flounders and is very non-confrontational, but BW gets the job done.

Luckily, I have my blog to take notes from.

I’m planning on talking to her about:
  • Pompous Ponce’s arrogance and lack of respect for his colleagues;

  • Office stupidity.

Have I missed anything?