Monday, May 18, 2020

thereportcard.blogspot.com: Regarding Website Optimization

Hi,

I hope you are doing well and adopting necessary preventives to fight this pandemic."

I found your contact email from thereportcard.blogspot.com I would like to discuss the digital promotion of your website.

I was examining your website and observed that your website is ranking below in the search engines for most of the keywords though skillfully maintained.

I was not finding your website on starting pages; I can help you do better on your ranking for all search engines if you can give us permission. We are the best service provider in optimization in your area. We also offer the most competitive rates for this service!

Let me know if you are interested and we will send your company a detailed cost of our services.

Kind Regards,
Dennis Heng
(Internet Marketer)-India.

 

Note: If you are not interested to hire our services then reply to this email with subject line"NOT INTERESTED".  

beacon