Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Words fail me

Smileroid and I are sharing an intensive course the next few weeks, alternating each day. After comparing schedules last Friday, it turned out that we were both scheduled to teach it this Friday in the computer’s scheduling system (an Excel sheet), but on the roster neither of us were scheduled to teach it that day. I asked Secretary from Hell about it and she said that it was Old Secretary’s responsibility. I asked Old Secretary about on Monday and she said that she’d have to ask Bossman when he came. We're still waiting to hear.

So, perhaps we’ll both be teaching it or he will be, because I sure as hell am not going to!

I’m looking forward to Young Secretary’s return from holiday next week so that scheduling hell will end. Or at least be reduced from 'extreme idiocy' to 'normal chaos'.