Monday, February 14, 2005

Bossman’s favourite game

Bossman left for our other school earlier than usual last week before I had a chance to talk to him about an important issue that needs to be handled before an evening class today. So, I emailed him Friday afternoon about it and have yet to hear back (he checks his email several times every day, including weekends).

I’m really getting fed up with his ‘ignore it and it’ll go away’ game.

****Update **** 15 Feb 05 - 22h

I walked into Bossman's office today and said, 'I've been trying your technique, but it's not working.' He asked me what I was talking about and I told him that I had been trying to ignore the problem with that class, but it's still there. 'What is Plan B for when your 'ignore it and it'll go away' thing doesn't work'?

He looked shocked that I would say such a thing, and we then discussed it.