Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Happy Blogday to The Report Card

Almost two years ago, a friend told me she was going to start blogging and gave me her URL. I had no idea what a blog was, so I took it with a grain of salt. However, I started to read her blog. I read it for a few days, then stopped for a few weeks. Eventually, curiosity got the best of me and I started reading it again.

Blog. Family life.

I continued to read it for the next several months and kept thinking about it.

Blog. Ranting.

I started to follow some of the links that my friend had added to her blog and found one that captured my interest, and became an avid reader

Blog. Venting

The idiocy continued at work and the one day I had finally had enough. Something very trivial at work go to me and I started my own blog to vent. I didn't wonder if anyone would read it or not, I just had to vent.

So, on my one year anniversary of blogging I'd like to thank all of my readers as well as give a special thank you to Zoe and Wrapstar for the initial inspiration for my blog.