Weekend break observationsI had a great time in London, as always, and have safely returned to the country-that-won't-be-named. Here are a few observations for you:
1. Budget airlines are a good thing.
2. Pub means can be quite satisfying.
3. Routemasters should not be replaced by bendibusses.
4. It seems rather odd to warn drivers about speed cameras.
5. People who talk on their mobile phones the entire bus ride from the airport to Victoria Station are more than annoying.
6. It's very expensive for a person who doesn't live in an English speaking country to visit Borders and/or Waterstones.