Wednesday, April 21, 2004

Thanks for the advance notice

As I was walking by the office on my way to a class on Monday evening, Young Secretary called me in and introduced me to someone she said would be a guest in that class (guests are allowed one free class to see if they think a certain class would suit them). I looked on the board for her Guest Card (the secretaries are supposed to fill in a card giving us info on the person, and also letting us know that we'll be having a guest so we can prepare properly - make extra photocopies, etc), and there wasn't one. I asked YS where the student's guest card was, and she said that she hadn't made one so I figured that the guest had just walked in (it happens from time to time). When we got to the classroom, I asked her when she had called, and the reply was, "Two weeks ago."