Wednesday, March 10, 2004

Where do I start?

I'm bitchy

Incompetent Colleague asked me where a book that I had been using was, and I told him that it was on the shelf. He asked why I had put it there, so I told him that that's where it's supposed to go (he rarely ever puts shared things back...he just keeps them on his desk in case he needs them again, causing the rest of us to look everywhere for them).

Tall Colleague then chimed in that I was being bitchy. I told him that with all the stupidity that goes on around here, I have every right to be (and gave him a long list of stupid little irritating things that happen). He told me that he didn't let things like that bother him, and I responded by telling him that a teacher's job is hard enough without others making it even more difficult by not doing their jobs. He didn't say anything after that, but I'm pretty sure he agreed with me.