Monday, February 16, 2004

Meeting?

As I was walking down the stairs from my classroom to the teachers' room, I saw a notice on a bulletin board (from Bossman) that said our teachers' meeting has been changed from Tuesday to Wednesday. My first thought was, 'What teachers' meeting?' Having thought I might have missed a memo, I went to the office and asked Young Secretary about it, since she handles the scheduling of meetings. The conversation went like this:

Me: I just saw a note on the board that the teachers' meeting has been changed from Tuesday to Wednesday.
YS: What teachers' meeting?
Me: That's what I came in here to ask you about. Have I missed a memo?
YS. No, this is news to me also.

So, I took her to the notice had her read it. She said that she knew nothing about it and I'd have to ask Bossman tomorrow. As of now, all I know is that I may or may not have a meeting this week, and it may or may not be on Tuesday or Wednesday.