Monday, November 03, 2003


I always take a company car home on Monday nights so I don't have to go to the school to get one on Tuesdays, because my first three classes are in-company classes on Tuesdays. I always get the key on our class break at 19h because the office closes at 19h30 and I have to work until 20h40. At 19h40, Bossman came in and asked for the key. He never takes a car home on Mondays, but today he wanted one and there was only one available...the one I had the key for. I took it off my key ring and handed it to him. To add insult to injury, he said 'If that's okay with you.' It's his business and his car. He couldn't have honestly thought I would have said no! To make it worse, I live farther from the school than he does. Now I have to get up earlier tomorrow so that I have time to walk all the way back to school and get the car.

Last but not least, on the rare occasion I have a car, I always get a terrible parking place because of how late I get home. Of course, today there was one right in front of my front door available. It figures.